Charles Sturt University has begun to utilise the OMTrak platform on the School of Community Health Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Science facility. The new School of Community Health facility at the Orange campus contains physiotherapy and rehabilitation science teaching spaces, supported by associated store, preparation, staff, administration, amenities and student common areas.
The project also includes:
– student and staff car parking
– construction of new access road to Leeds Pde,
– finalisation of anatomy facilities
– upgrades of campus infrastructure and services
– upgrades of campus signage
– Landscaping of forecourt, creating a pedestrian avenue through the campus to the building.