Karratha Airport Terminal Upgrade Project
Woollam Constructions selected WebFM’s OMTrak system to support the delivery of the recently completed $35 million Karratha Airport terminal which was officially opened on Friday, 25th September.
About the Karratha Airport Terminal Upgrade Project
The terminal features an expanded footprint that has been designed to service a peak passenger flow of approximately 1.2 million passengers per annum, including the capacity for international flights. Investments in the terminal complete a raft of upgrades undertaken over the past five years, making Karratha Airport the pre-eminent regional airport in Western Australia.
Terminal upgrade facts:
– $35 million project
– Dual lane security screening
– 8 arrival and departure gates with seating for 700 people
– 3 multi-screen digital display spectacular screens
– New food and beverage outlets
– Re-vamped check in area
– Second 800sqm level added
– International capacity including dedicated customs and immigration
– Expanded Baggage Systems with sortation
– 36 new bathroom amenities