We Are Hiring
Position: Facility Projects Consultant.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of construction and FM consulting services predominantly to our Australian Defence Force (ADF) clients across Australia. We provide comprehensive asset life cycle services to the ADF’s built environment from design through construction to maintenance & operations. These services encompass new asset data capture/integration, construction project handover, maintenance planning, life cycle analysis, condition assessments, builder & subcontractor training/advisory, etc.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a bright, resourceful and innovative professional.
- Some inter-state travel will be required
- Combination of working from your home and our South Western Sydney head office
- Interesting role mix of IT and on-site practical workloads
Skills & Requirements
- Technical consulting experience in the construction and FM sectors
- Tertiary qualifications in FM or related construction/design disciplines
- Advanced Excel capability to undertake detailed asset data analysis
- High level skills in word, excel and database applications
- Proven success in building & managing client relationships
- Ability to think outside the box and provide sound common sense solutions
- Possess superior written and verbal presentation skills
- ADF experience in the construction and/or FM space
- Experience in delivering training
- Undertaken strategic asset management reviews
Why join us?
- This is an exciting and varied senior role with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- Enjoy the opportunity to work from home and the office, based on your schedule
- Industry leading technology and consulting firm
WebFM is an award winning innovative Company specialising in leading edge cloud based systems and consulting for blue chip Government and Industry organisations.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role, please click here to apply now via SEEK